Fall Maintenance Expo
This two-day event primarily addresses fall and winter transportation maintenance issues. Vendors and speakers present a variety of new equipment and information through an extensive indoor and outdoor display area. The annual snowplow "roadeo" allows individuals and pairs of competitors to compete on a closed course.
For more information, visit the Fall Maintenance Expo website.
Date & Location
The expo is scheduled for October 3-4, 2018, at the St. Cloud Public Works Facility, 1200 15th Avenue SE, St. Cloud, MN 56304.
- Register online
- Cost: $30 for one day, $50 for two days. Snowplow "roadeo" registration is $25 per driver.
- Please note: Walk-in registration is also available.
- Spreader procedures
- Unmanned aircraft systems bridge inspection implementation
- Transitioning to leadership
- How to effectively communicate
- Trees in the right-of-way: The right way of pruning public right-of-way
- Material use
- The future of automated and connected vehicles
- Communicating with the public while performing maintenance activities
Who Should Attend
City, county, and state maintenance employees and supervisors, plus transportation and research implementation personnel.
1.0 Roads Scholar Program credit (0.5 cr/day).
This expo is sponsored by the Minnesota Department of Transportation, Minnesota LTAP, Minnesota Street Superintendents Association, and American Public Works Association/Minnesota Chapter.