Fall Maintenance Expo
This two-day event primarily addresses fall and winter transportation maintenance issues. Vendors and speakers present a variety of new equipment and information through an extensive indoor and outdoor display area. The annual snowplow "roadeo" allows individuals and pairs of competitors to compete on a closed course.
For more information, visit the Fall Maintenance Expo website.
Date & Location
The next event is scheduled for October 6–7, 2021, at the St. Cloud Public Works Facility, 1200 15th Avenue SE, St. Cloud, MN 56304.
- Register online
- Cost: $30 for one day, $50 for two days. Snowplow "roadeo" registration is $30 per driver.
- Please note: Walk-in registration is also available.
- Using relative priority Opticom for snowplows
- Integrating drone technology into maintenance activities and operations practices
- Winter maintenance performance measures
- Stepping toward a sustainable solution
- Powered by diesel? Everything you need to know
- Mastic sealant patches: A durable pavement repair method
- Rear axle driver training
Who Should Attend
City, county, and state maintenance employees and supervisors, plus transportation and research implementation personnel.
1.0 Roads Scholar Program Maintenance Certificate credit (0.5 cr/day).
This expo is sponsored by the Minnesota Department of Transportation, Minnesota LTAP, Minnesota Street Superintendents Association, and American Public Works Association/Minnesota Chapter.