Fall Maintenance Expo
This two-day event primarily addresses fall and winter transportation maintenance issues. Vendors and speakers present a variety of new equipment and information through an extensive indoor and outdoor display area. The annual snowplow "roadeo" allows individuals and pairs of competitors to compete on a closed course.
For more information, visit the Fall Maintenance Expo website.
Date & Location
The expo is scheduled for October 4-5, 2017, at the St. Cloud Public Works Facility, 1200 15th Avenue SE, St. Cloud, MN 56304.
- Register by mail or fax: Download the brochure and registration form (PDF)
- Walk-in registration also available
- Cost: $25 for one day, $40 for two days. Snowplow "roadeo" registration is $30 per driver.
- Clear Roads pooled research
- Fundamentals of grease and best practices for chassis grease maintenance
- Equipment maintenance before, during, and after the storm
- Living snow fences
- Trees in the right-of-way
- Invasive weeds
- Highway madness: How'd they do that?
- Pre-task planning
Who Should Attend
City, county, and state maintenance employees and supervisors, plus transportation and research implementation personnel.
1.0 Roads Scholar Program credit (0.5 cr/day).
This expo is sponsored by the Minnesota Department of Transportation, Minnesota LTAP, Minnesota Street Superintendents Association, and American Public Works Association/Minnesota Chapter.