Minnesota LTAP Webinars
Minnesota LTAP and our partners occasionally host free webinars on current technical topics. The webinars are broadcast live and recorded for later viewing. Webinars may be eligible for Roads Scholar Program Maintenance Certificate credit and Professional Development Hours.
Archived recordings of the following webinars are available. Roads Scholars may receive credit for watching archived webinars; see the individual webinar pages for details.
- Pavement Preservation: Longitudinal Joints
- In-Place Recycling of HMA Pavements
- Crack Sealing, Filling, and Mastic Crack Repairs
- Delivering Big Results with Smaller Roundabouts
- CTAP Webinar: Snow and Ice Control Material Application
- Tips to Improve Your Public Speaking
- Gravel Roads Webinar Series Session 1: Design and Drainage
- Gravel Roads Webinar Series Session 2: Maintenance Practices Part 1
- Gravel Roads Webinar Series Session 3: Maintenance Practices Part 2
- Gravel Roads Webinar Series Session 4: Hills, Super Elevations, and Intersections