Minnesota Roadway Maintenance Training and Demo Day
Join us for highlights of the latest practices, innovations, and research related to Minnesota’s roadway maintenance operations. The event focuses exclusively on education and technology exchange through classroom sessions and outdoor demonstrations.
Date and Location
The next event will be held in spring 2024. More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) driving rules and conversation on how local agencies are training their staff
- Load securement and safety
- Excavation and trenching safety
- Gravel road drainage and surveying drainage patterns
- Innovation showcase
- City of Rochester Mousetrap winner and OPERA funding project
- MnDOT trucks, equipment, and brine facility
- Roads Scholar graduates ceremony
Who Should Attend
Maintenance operators, supervisors, and transportation and research implementation personnel from township, tribal, city, county, and state agencies who are seeking continued education and knowledge-building opportunities.
1.0 Roads Scholar Program Maintenance Certificate credit.
The Minnesota Roadway Maintenance Training and Demo Day is sponsored by Minnesota LTAP, the Minnesota Department of Transportation, Minnesota Local Road Research Board, and the Federal Highway Administration, in partnership with the American Public Works Association/Minnesota Chapter and Minnesota Street Superintendents Association.