Work-Zone Traffic Control Seminar
This seminar provided an overview of basic traffic control procedures for work zones. The latest in traffic control devices and safety devices are presented, including several unique approaches to traffic control and methods for reducing risk and liability.
Dates & Locations
The workshop is scheduled from 9:00 a.m. to noon at the specified locations on the dates listed below.
- March 28, 2018—Radisson Hotel, 505 West Superior Street, Duluth, MN
- April 4, 2018—Holiday Inn, 20800 Kenrick Avenue, Lakeville, MN
- Register by mail, fax, or e-mail: Download the registration form (PDF)
- Registration contact: Warning Lites, 612-521-4200, email@example.com
- Cost (includes lunch): $39.95 per person ($44.95 per person for metro-area seminars on March 14, March 28, and April 4)
- Review 2018 Minnesota Field Manual
- Installation of traffic control devices
- Liability issues and risk
- 0.5 Roads Scholar Program credit
- To the best of our knowledge, this course/activity meets the continuing education requirements for 3.0 PDHs as outlined in Minnesota Statute 326.107. More information concerning continuing education for professionals is online.
This workshop is presented by Warning Lites, the Minnesota Department of Transportation, and the Minnesota Local Technical Assistance Program (LTAP) at the Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota. Minnesota LTAP is sponsored by the Minnesota Local Road Research Board (LRRB) and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA).