Work-Zone Traffic Control Seminar
This seminar provided an overview of basic traffic control procedures for work zones. The latest in traffic control devices and safety devices are presented, including several unique approaches to traffic control and methods for reducing risk and liability.
Date & Location
The next session of this workshop is scheduled for winter/spring 2019. More information about dates and locations will be added as it becomes available.
- Review 2018 Minnesota Field Manual
- Installation of traffic control devices
- Liability issues and risk
- 0.5 Roads Scholar Program credit
- To the best of our knowledge, this course/activity meets the continuing education requirements for 3.0 PDHs as outlined in Minnesota Statute 326.107. More information concerning continuing education for professionals is online.
This workshop is presented by Warning Lites, the Minnesota Department of Transportation, and the Minnesota Local Technical Assistance Program (LTAP) at the Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota. Minnesota LTAP is sponsored by the Minnesota Local Road Research Board (LRRB) and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA).