Work-Zone Traffic Control Seminar
This seminar provided an overview of basic traffic control procedures for work zones. The latest in traffic control devices and safety devices are presented, including several unique approaches to traffic control and methods for reducing risk and liability.
Date & Location
This workshop is scheduled from 9:00 a.m. to noon at the specified location on each of the dates listed below.
- January 31, 2019—Arrowwood Conference Center, 2100 Arrowwood Lane NW, Baxter
- February 5, 2019—Holiday Inn, 1155 US Hwy 10, Detroit Lakes
- February 14, 2019—City Center Hotel, 101 Main St, Mankato
- February 20, 2019—Kahler Apache Hotel, 1517 16th St SW, Rochester
- February 28, 2019—Holiday Inn, 75 South 37th Ave, St. Cloud
- March 5, 2019—Radisson Hotel, 2540 Cleveland Ave N, Roseville
- March 7, 2019—Holiday Inn 20800 Kenrick Ave, Lakeville
- March 13, 2019—RISE by Elevation Hotel, 2200 Freeway Boulevard, Brooklyn Center
- March 28, 2019—Radisson Hotel, 505 West Superior St, Duluth
- Register online
- Register by mail, fax, or e-mail: Download the registration form (PDF)
- Registration contact: Warning Lites, 612-521-4200, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost (includes lunch): $39.95 per person ($44.95 per person for metro-area seminars on March 5, 7, and 13)
- Review 2018 Minnesota Field Manual
- Installation of traffic control devices
- Liability issues and risk
- 0.5 Roads Scholar Program credit
- To the best of our knowledge, this course/activity meets the continuing education requirements for 3.0 PDHs as outlined in Minnesota Statute 326.107. More information concerning continuing education for professionals is online.
This workshop is presented by Warning Lites, the Minnesota Department of Transportation, and the Minnesota Local Technical Assistance Program (LTAP) at the Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota. Minnesota LTAP is sponsored by the Minnesota Local Road Research Board (LRRB) and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA).